where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I am going to be volunteering at SxSW. I didn't g... [>]
:: What Classic Movie Are You? [>]
:: Last night at the gym Rose recognized me in the ch... [>]
:: Saturday morning I went to Target and bought: Mic... [>]
:: She is getting married next weekend, not eloping. ... [>]
:: My crew preferences for SxSW: 1. Interactive Prog... [>]
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]
:: It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Au... [>]
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, January 29, 2004

According to The Ethical Philosophy Selector, these are the philosophers I think most like:


1. Aquinas (100%)
2. Spinoza (92%)
3. John Stuart Mill (90%)
4. St. Augustine (90%)
5. Jean-Paul Sartre (84%)
6. Nel Noddings (83%)
7. Epicureans (79%)
8. Kant (77%)
9. Jeremy Bentham (67%)
10. Plato (64%)

The only time I've heard of Spinoza is on an episode of Jeeves and Wooster where Bertie goes to a bookstore to pick up a book of Spinoza for Jeeves and meets an ex-fiance of his. I guess I should read more from those top three at least. Oh wait - I read John Stuart Mill in college and thought it tedious. Although - I may be confusing him with someone else. I just can't get into philosophical writs. It's not easy reading.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.