where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]
:: It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Au... [>]
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, January 16, 2004

My crew preferences for SxSW:

1. Interactive Program Editors
2. Registration
3. Information
4. Publicity and Press
5. Technical (setting up computers 'n stuff)
6. Web Awards program
7. Film Awards Show
8. Interactive Panels

It would be sweet if I got to work on the Interactive Program. We'll see! The volunteer sign-up is next weekend. I have no idea what crew I'll end up on.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.