where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: What Classic Movie Are You? [>]
:: Last night at the gym Rose recognized me in the ch... [>]
:: Saturday morning I went to Target and bought: Mic... [>]
:: She is getting married next weekend, not eloping. ... [>]
:: My crew preferences for SxSW: 1. Interactive Prog... [>]
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]
:: It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Au... [>]
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, January 26, 2004

I am going to be volunteering at SxSW. I didn't get into all the crews I wanted - after I waited in line for 35 minutes, most of them had filled up. Here's what I get to do:

On the Thursday (taking off work)before the festival starts I get to stuff bags from 8am to midnight.

I will be working registration for four 2 and a half hour shifts.

And I'll be working as theatre staff for the film festival.

I'm happy the way it worked out, because I got to choose my own schedule. I only have to take two whole days off of work. And I have 41 hours, so I get a film pass! Whoo hoo!

I met two girls in line with me and we signed up for the same crews, and some of the same shifts. That was neat. I'm so excited about volunteering now! All I have to worry about is how I'm going to get down to the convention center. I'll figure something out. . .

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.