where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, January 09, 2004

She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the different aunties this child will have. She is about 90% sure she will keep it.

I felt slightly guilty because she told me that he and I are the only ones who know. I couldn't tell her that I had to tell L as soon as I could (or that I put anything on here). She said, "I felt like I was going to burst if I couldn't tell someone." Which is how I felt. Besides, L and she don't have any friends in common and L won't tell.

And I am sure no one who knows her reads this blog. I might be the only one who reads it. I didn't even make it an obvious link on my main blog.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.