where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Last night at the gym Rose recognized me in the ch... [>]
:: Saturday morning I went to Target and bought: Mic... [>]
:: She is getting married next weekend, not eloping. ... [>]
:: My crew preferences for SxSW: 1. Interactive Prog... [>]
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]
:: It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Au... [>]
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, January 23, 2004



Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.