where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My crew preferences for SxSW: 1. Interactive Prog... [>]
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]
:: It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Au... [>]
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, January 16, 2004

She is getting married next weekend, not eloping. Apparently her pastor was offended she would even think of eloping and not let her marry them. V gets to go up for it. As soon as I heard that, I asked, "So she's gonna be your maid of honor?" and she told me that it's going to be too informal a ceremony for that. I was driving in the spotty rain, being splashed by a mail truck, and feeling very disappointed. I'm so sorry that I can't afford to go to New Mexico for her wedding. Somehow it feels worse now I know that V is going.

I joked about a bachelorette party and having one this summer, but she can't drink for it, so why plan on one? I said, "Well, you can be the designated driver." She informed me there are no male strip clubs in her city and I told her she knew how I felt about that business.

I still can't believe she is getting married and I won't be there for it. Eloping was okay, but this. . . it's just a sad thing.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.