where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: She is definitely pregnant and we discussed the di... [>]
:: Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell ... [>]
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, January 12, 2004

It was so strange knowing that Kirk was back in Austin. Both Michael and I were a bit amazed to see his name in the program. We both assumed he would be out in New York, making a name for himself. I googled him last night and it turns out he is teaching at an acting school program for kids.

I had kept in contact with him up until college, but my freshman year I wrote him a letter that I think probably scared him. I can't even remember what I wrote, but freshman year was so extremely hard for me. Is freshman year easy for anyone? I would like to meet up with him again, if only to hear what he's been up to.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.