where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Thoughts on 2003 Valerie got married. I turned 2... [>]
:: I am starting this blog because I want a place to ... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, January 08, 2004

Yesterday I noticed that she called me on my cell phone twice at work. Thinking there was some emergency, I called her back and left a message. She called later on in the afternoon and told me that it wasn't an emergency. She is just going to elope next weekend and may indeed be pregnant. All I could say was, "Wow." or "Whoa." She was calling me Auntie Elizabeth and all I could think was, I don't get to be maid of honor?!

She's going to the doctor today to find out for sure. I don't know what to think. Whatever she wants, I'm all for it. It is strange though; we thought it would be the other way around in school - that I'd be the one having kids and that she'd be the one single and working hard. That's what you get for thinking!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.