where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Las... [>]
:: She's now a Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady. *sigh* [>]
:: According to The Ethical Philosophy Selector, thes... [>]
:: I am going to be volunteering at SxSW. I didn't g... [>]
:: What Classic Movie Are You? [>]
:: Last night at the gym Rose recognized me in the ch... [>]
:: Saturday morning I went to Target and bought: Mic... [>]
:: She is getting married next weekend, not eloping. ... [>]
:: My crew preferences for SxSW: 1. Interactive Prog... [>]
:: I have applied to Mixed Breed Rescue for a dog. W... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Dexter

This weekend when I went to church with Brian and Mark, Brian was so worried about her dog, Dexter. The dog was having liver problems and they had to take her into the vet on Saturday morning, and the vet had to keep her all weekend. Brian kept calling to check on her, and I assumed she would be well enough so they could get her on Monday. However, it looks like they had to put her down. She was a good old dog, though slightly daft. She was Brian's dog, but she was obsessed with Mark. She would follow Mark around the house like a shadow.

It's quite sad and it will be strange going to their house without Dexter to greet me.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.