where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my googling adventures, vol. 3? [>]
:: my new crush [>]
:: They'll spend all their time on 6th Street [>]
:: podcasting [>]
:: [>]
:: influenced by my movie list, I'm sure [>]
:: Top ten films of 2004 [>]
:: lissotrichous [>]
:: whew [>]
:: Armadillo tonight! [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Sunday, December 26, 2004
"viva la raza"


vivaraza
Originally uploaded by evso.
I finally uploaded more of my New Mexico pics on flickr. I tried really hard to zoom in on the bridge graffiti for this picture, and this is the best I could do. I still like it!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.