where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Marty has a podcast [>]
:: I went to the doctor to remove glass from my foot. [>]
:: Christmas, Christmas time is here! [>]
:: the best brownie mix I've ever tried [>]
:: Zuzu's petals! Zuzu's petals! [>]
:: Lysistrata: the opera? [>]
:: could this be? [>]
:: call me corny. . . [>]
:: thanks to Rain [>]
:: Random. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Armadillo tonight!

Melissa and I are heading to the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar tonight to catch Terri Hendrix. I am really looking forward to it. I have yet to see Terri Hendrix in concert, but I love the songs I've heard on KGSR. I've lived in Austin most of my life, but have never been to the Christmas Bazaar.*

I'm not even going tonight to shop, although I might watch out for the Crystal Works booth. I am somewhat familiar with the owner, or at least I used to be.

Next Wednesday night, the Greencards!

* I should admit that in general, I don't do a lot of typical Austin-y things. March was the first time I did anything with SxSW, I never go to Whole Foods, I've never been to Chuy's, etc. I live in Austin like it's any other town. When I can afford to (or when someone from out of town comes to visit me), I'll try the stuff everyone raves about. Until then, I'll live in my more generic Austin of HEBs and lesser-known local chain restaurants.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.