where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my new crush [>]
:: They'll spend all their time on 6th Street [>]
:: podcasting [>]
:: [>]
:: influenced by my movie list, I'm sure [>]
:: Top ten films of 2004 [>]
:: lissotrichous [>]
:: whew [>]
:: Armadillo tonight! [>]
:: Marty has a podcast [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, December 23, 2004
my googling adventures, vol. 3?

I am no longer in touch with Hilary, but was quite close to her from 5th grade til some time in college. We went to church together and I followed her to magnet high school.

Her C.V. almost makes me feel like I have done so little with my life. Almost. But I was always slightly jealous of Hilary's accomplishments. She is muy inteligente, very sweet, and muy flaca to boot. Ah, si.

Hilary's web page

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.