where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Top ten films of 2004 [>]
:: lissotrichous [>]
:: whew [>]
:: Armadillo tonight! [>]
:: Marty has a podcast [>]
:: I went to the doctor to remove glass from my foot. [>]
:: Christmas, Christmas time is here! [>]
:: the best brownie mix I've ever tried [>]
:: Zuzu's petals! Zuzu's petals! [>]
:: Lysistrata: the opera? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
influenced by my movie list, I'm sure

Last night I dreamt that I was on the road with Thomas Haden Church and Marcus Giamatti, the actors. I asked Marcus if he was still on "Judging Amy", and how his brother Paul was doing. We were just hanging out, driving to some random park I made up in my mind.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.