where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: [>]
:: influenced by my movie list, I'm sure [>]
:: Top ten films of 2004 [>]
:: lissotrichous [>]
:: whew [>]
:: Armadillo tonight! [>]
:: Marty has a podcast [>]
:: I went to the doctor to remove glass from my foot. [>]
:: Christmas, Christmas time is here! [>]
:: the best brownie mix I've ever tried [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
podcasting

I might start writing for podfly, which would give me an excuse to start a podcast. Or I could write about listening to podcasts. I started looking into them after hearing Marty's inaugural podcast. Would it be too ironic to have a podcast and not own an iPod? It seems that it is cheaper to have a podcast than to have an iPod, since the software is free. You do have to have a website to have a podcast (blogger doesn't count). If I am incorrect in this, please correct me. I am hoping to set up my own site. Someday. I have no idea what I would call it, but I would certainly let you all know!

Sorry for the fact that this post is sorta stream-of-consciousness.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.