where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: "viva la raza" [>]
:: my googling adventures, vol. 3? [>]
:: my new crush [>]
:: They'll spend all their time on 6th Street [>]
:: podcasting [>]
:: [>]
:: influenced by my movie list, I'm sure [>]
:: Top ten films of 2004 [>]
:: lissotrichous [>]
:: whew [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, December 27, 2004
Taos Pueblo (one)


taospueblo1
Originally uploaded by evso.
The skies were looking quite imposing over the mountain, so I couldn't pass up the chance to take this picture. I think it looks pretty darn awesome. This pueblo is a neat visit, especially if you can hang a group rate (which we did with the three of us). There are some of the residents who set up tables and shops to sell frybread and trinkets/souvenirs. It is so amazing just to stand in such a historic spot and drink it all in.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.