where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I. am. in. shock. [>]
:: my quest for Spearmint tea ends thus [>]
:: Single gal onion soup [>]
:: Adam has completed the task I assigned him [>]
:: Blogthings - You Are a Pundit Blogger! [>]
:: Happy Thanksgiving. [>]
:: "DH" in Newsweek [>]
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, December 02, 2004
"He's just not that into you"

I remember that episode of "S*x and the City" where Carrie's boyfriend tells Miranda that the reason her last date acted the way he did was because "He's just not that into you." Now one of the writers from the show has written a book with the same title. Kristina mentioned it when I called her about Matt yesterday evening. She said, "He was just a schmo who wanted to use you, and he just wasn't that into you."

That didn't really help much. But then again, she never met him. Leah totally commisserated with me, and was just as shocked as I was when I sent her the link. Matt had dated the sister of one of her close friends before he went out with me. I told Leah that he got around quite well (for a divorced seminarian). He had even told me that he was still dating other people when we first went out.

I know I am glad that I didn't get entangled with him (I never loved him), but I'm still amazed that he can make that commitment to someone else. He just didn't seem like he'd be able to stick with it.


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.