where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my quest for Spearmint tea ends thus [>]
:: Single gal onion soup [>]
:: Adam has completed the task I assigned him [>]
:: Blogthings - You Are a Pundit Blogger! [>]
:: Happy Thanksgiving. [>]
:: "DH" in Newsweek [>]
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
I. am. in. shock.

Why did I have to google him? Why couldn't I leave well enough alone? I don't know why I am reacting the way I am. I rarely ever think of him anymore. And I had to look him up this afternoon and find out he got married and has two step-kids! My God!

My hands are freezing and my heart started beating more quickly. Part of me is sad that he wasn't mature enough when I knew him, and part of me is angry for the same reason. Damn damn damn.

I can barely concentrate on work now. Geez louise. I'd put the link here so you all could see, but I don't feel very comfortable doing that. Instead, here is the edited version of what I read:
Matt M-- is a member at large of the Presbytery of D---. He received the Master of Divinity degree from Austin Theological Seminary in May, 200-. His home church was ----- Presbyterian Church in Austin. He earned his undergraduate degree, majoring in history, from the University of Texas. Matt completed his Clinical Pastoral Education at Seton Hospital Network in Austin and was ordained as a Minister of the Word and Sacrament by Mission Presbytery in November, 200-. In March, 2004, he married the Rev. Judith M---, who has two children, (girl's name) (5) and (boy's name) (3).
. . . and I thought I was doing so well.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.