where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Single gal onion soup [>]
:: Adam has completed the task I assigned him [>]
:: Blogthings - You Are a Pundit Blogger! [>]
:: Happy Thanksgiving. [>]
:: "DH" in Newsweek [>]
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
my quest for Spearmint tea ends thus

After looking at Fiesta Mart Sunday night and not finding Celestial Seasonings Spearmint tea, I went to the CS site to try to find another store that might have it. This was the third grocery store I had searched.

Alas, my favorite tea in the world has been discontinued! How sad and disappointed am I. I have one more bag left. . . I wonder how long I can keep it.

Dost anyone in the blogosphere have a suggestion for a replacement? I may be left with Mint Magic. Or to try any other herbal Spearmint tea brand I can find.

Oh, sad, sad day.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.