where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: "DH" in Newsweek [>]
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]
:: my journal [>]
:: Events for the weekend [>]
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving.

We're closing the office early, and because of that we are trying to get a lot of work out in a shorter amount of time. We're almost there!

Tomorrow we head to my great-aunt's house for Thanksgiving meal. Unlike a lot of America, we have Thanksgiving lunch. That way, you snack for breakfast and you snack for dinner (or have leftovers if you like). We usually watch the Cowboys game. My family also has a tradition of going to see a movie together on Thanksgiving day or the day after. I have no clue what we will go see. We've already seen "The Incredibles" and there's really nothing else out there I'd want to see with my parents. I would like to see "Kinsey" sometime, but not with my mom and dad. No thanks.

I can't wait til "A Very Long Engagement" comes out (hopefully soon!). I finished the book, and was confused for a good part of it. I am sure, however, that Jeunet will do a great job with it. Part of my confusion was all the French names. I just couldn't keep them straight. I knew who Manech and Matilde were, and that's about it.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Remember to Buy Nothing on Friday.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.