where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]
:: my journal [>]
:: Events for the weekend [>]
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]
:: one life to blog [>]
:: with resignation [>]
:: Santa Rita Sideways [>]
:: yeah, Friday night, whatever. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, November 19, 2004
why did I never figure this out?

I'm reading that Cy Coleman has passed on. All the sudden I read this sentence:
Coleman worked again with Simon on his third Broadway musical, "Sweet Charity" (1966), based on Federico Fellini's film, "Nights of Cabiria."
I have seen both of those films, and I didn't figure out the connection until now!! I cannot believe I never put it together!! Perhaps because "Nights of Cabiria" is bizarre, yet uplifting, whereas "Sweet Charity" just annoyed me. Well, since I just saw the Fellini film last year and haven't seen "Sweet Charity" in about ten years, I guess I should give it another try. Maybe I'll understand more.

But maybe not.

Broadway Musical Composer Cy Coleman Dies

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.