where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Blogthings - You Are a Pundit Blogger! [>]
:: Happy Thanksgiving. [>]
:: "DH" in Newsweek [>]
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]
:: my journal [>]
:: Events for the weekend [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, November 29, 2004
Adam has completed the task I assigned him

My task to Adam, should he choose to accept it (which he did):

Spend an afternoon in a park or museum people-watching. Write down short vignettes for as many people/characters as you can, and post them here. That's something I'd like to do if I had the gumption.

Here are the results: From the Milwaukee Public Museum
at 4pm until 5pm on 11/23/04


Give Adam a Purpose-Driven Life!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.