where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]
:: my journal [>]
:: Events for the weekend [>]
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]
:: one life to blog [>]
:: with resignation [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, November 22, 2004
George Crumb in Austin

My dad asked me to go to this concert with him. I don't know too much about George Crumb, but when Eighth Blackbird came to town, they played his "Vox Balanae", and I really liked it. They wore masks and made whale-like music with their instruments. I'm pretty sure that was my favorite piece of the night.

He's going to be at a performance of his works by the New Music Ensemble Tuesday night at 8pm in Bates Recital Hall. Admission is free.

School of Music | Music Calendar Details

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.