where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: George Crumb in Austin [>]
:: the door was kicked in [>]
:: why did I never figure this out? [>]
:: After careful analysis by a committee of trained p... [>]
:: Who is your inner Shapeshifter? [>]
:: my journal [>]
:: Events for the weekend [>]
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]
:: one life to blog [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
"DH" in Newsweek

Through IMDB, I found a cute article on my latest addiction, Desperate Housewives.

MSNBC - Sex and the Suburbs

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.