where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Events for the weekend [>]
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]
:: one life to blog [>]
:: with resignation [>]
:: Santa Rita Sideways [>]
:: yeah, Friday night, whatever. [>]
:: computer recycling [>]
:: besides a Hippopotamus. . . [>]
:: Veteran's Day (originally posted at nycuon) [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, November 18, 2004
my journal

This weekend I had something to write in my journal and realized that I had not written in my journal since October of 2003. Good Lord, I'm writing a lot on my blog. I guess if I had more stuff I wanted to keep private I would have more entries in my journal. Too bad.

I've lost my address book and have no idea how I'm going to do Christmas cards with really old addresses. The only book I can find is about three years old. I'm so pissed. I can't figure out where it has gone. I probably lost it in the move. Gosh, I hope not.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.