where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: one life to blog [>]
:: with resignation [>]
:: Santa Rita Sideways [>]
:: yeah, Friday night, whatever. [>]
:: computer recycling [>]
:: besides a Hippopotamus. . . [>]
:: Veteran's Day (originally posted at nycuon) [>]
:: unfaithful thoughts [>]
:: one of my favorite things [>]
:: random pop culture trivia, ch. 1 [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Thanksgiving in 60 minutes

I have of late become a Food Network groupie. I remember when the network first started, I thought, how ridiculous! A channel devoted to food! But I have grown to love "30 Minute Meals" and "Good Eats". I also find "Paula's Home Cooking" fun to watch.

Rachael Ray did a special this weekend (it is being aired multiple times) where she made a Thanksgiving meal in 60 minutes. It is quite amazing. I think I'm going to attempt the Apple and Onion Stuffin' Muffins recipe. They looked so yummy and crunchy, and I don't even like apples in stuffing!

Anyway, if you get a chance, you should try to catch the show. It was quite enthralling to watch her make two recipes at the same time. I have a feeling if I tried doing all of the recipes she did, it would be more like Thanksgiving in 180 miuntes, at least.

Food Network: Rachael Ray's Thanksgiving in 60

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.