where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Chicken Breasts in Foil with Tomatoes, Olives, and... [>]
:: Thanksgiving in 60 minutes [>]
:: one life to blog [>]
:: with resignation [>]
:: Santa Rita Sideways [>]
:: yeah, Friday night, whatever. [>]
:: computer recycling [>]
:: besides a Hippopotamus. . . [>]
:: Veteran's Day (originally posted at nycuon) [>]
:: unfaithful thoughts [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Events for the weekend

Events I'm going to try and check out this weekend:

La Pena - Women & Fair Trade Sale - Friday, November 19, 2004, 4-8 pm and Saturday, November 20, 2004, 10 am - 8 pm

Melissa told me about this and I'm going to try to make it over. I'm all about free trade and helping women out! Plus, I have yet to visit La Pena, and this is a worthy excuse.

The AAIM twentieth Annual Citywide Interreligious Thanksgiving Service is on Sunday, so I'm going to that, too.

Nothing else planned yet. . .

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.