where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: hang-ups [>]
:: Ferry Tales [>]
:: my word. [>]
:: good night! o buena noche. [>]
:: who scheduled this thang? [>]
:: The writers for the show obviously don't have blogs. [>]
:: It's spelled "petrichor". [>]
:: thoughts on writing, and the fact that I haven't d... [>]
:: Movies that make me cry [>]
:: mash-ups [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, August 19, 2004
why broadband radio is great

I hadn't heard this song in years, but thanks to KVSC on my iTunes, I got to hear it again. I almost bought this CD, but someone warned me that this song was the only decent one on it.

Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.