where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: good night! o buena noche. [>]
:: who scheduled this thang? [>]
:: The writers for the show obviously don't have blogs. [>]
:: It's spelled "petrichor". [>]
:: thoughts on writing, and the fact that I haven't d... [>]
:: Movies that make me cry [>]
:: mash-ups [>]
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, August 13, 2004
my word.

Words from A Word a Day that I have made note of (on a piece of paper in my writing desk at work):

excerebrose
benighted
urtext
petrichor
devoir
matutinal
candent
anent

My sentence attempts with same words:

Dubya is mighty excerebrose; some people also might think him benighted after hearing his speech mistakes.

I own the urtext of Barbara Park's "Skinnybones"; she later updated the book in the late 90s, and it's just not as funny.

I was able to post about the petrichor a few days ago because we had gotten some rain.

It is everyone's devoir to vote.

Part of my matutinal practice is to put on makeup, but it really depends on how much energy I have.

Howard Dean was quite candent in his speech last August at Fiesta Gardens. I took some pictures with my SLR camera, and the lighting exagerrates this.

Everything anent Fox News irks me to no end. I wish I could just boycott everything related to Fox, but I love my Simpsons too much.

Re: that last sentence, I found out that one of the funds I've got my IRA in has a small percentage invested in NewsCorp. It really angered me, but unfortunately, I can't switch to a socially-conscious fund. Whaa.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.