where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Movies that make me cry [>]
:: mash-ups [>]
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]
:: you know what sucks? [>]
:: I got my green chile fix [>]
:: the toll of capturing souls? [>]
:: I could try out. . . [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
thoughts on writing, and the fact that I haven't done any lately

I can't blame work too much.

I can't blame my volunteering with the non-profit, either.

I went to this blog and read a couple of entries and was so impressed.

I used to be able to write stuff like that. Maybe not of the same caliber - in fact, my stories were always a little funny. Anyway, now I am slightly disappointed in myself for saying I will write, and not doing it.

Maybe this weekend I will take a break from packing and make myself write. Or at least try to do a few exercises from my copy of Escaping Into the Open. It's honestly been a few years since I tried anything from the book.

Ah, it's my own fault.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.