where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]
:: you know what sucks? [>]
:: I got my green chile fix [>]
:: the toll of capturing souls? [>]
:: I could try out. . . [>]
:: "please don't kick my ass" [>]
:: you stay classy [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
mash-ups

Thanks to Scott Bateman, I have gotten hooked on mash-ups. He posted a few of Go Home Productions' mixes on his site, and now I'm searching for more.

These mash-ups - I think John Cage would've been interested in them. They aren't as random as he would have liked, but it seems like something he would dig.

Right now I'm listening to osymyso's mash-up called "Intro-inspection", which takes intros from 101 different pop songs and puts them together into one 12-minute piece.

I think I might be getting addicted.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.