where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: mash-ups [>]
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]
:: you know what sucks? [>]
:: I got my green chile fix [>]
:: the toll of capturing souls? [>]
:: I could try out. . . [>]
:: "please don't kick my ass" [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Movies that make me cry

Thanks to Radmila, I find this entry about movies that make you cry, and here's what I came up with:

Joy Luck Club - I always cry.

Steel Magnolias - I always cry at Sally Field's scene in the graveyard. It is a sure thing for me to cry when watching this movie.

The Pianist - I bawled when he was separated from his family at the train station.

Field of Dreams - when Ray meets his dad on the field.

It's a Wonderful Life - when "Auld Lang Syne" starts up, I'm choked up.

Farenheit 9/11 - I got extremely choked up when the mom read her son's letter from Iraq.

Finding Nemo - when Nemo finds his dad. Yah, I'm a sap.

Whale Rider - when her grandfather doesn't come to her performance.

The Iron Giant - I love this movie! His sacrifice gets me every time.

Goodbye Mr. Chips - when all the kids say it.

Random Harvest - go rent it if you haven't seen it yet. A 1940's melodrama with Greer Garson and Ronald Colman.

In the Name of the Father
Shadowlands
Sophie's Choice
Lilo and Stitch - when Lilo and her other sister are on the hammock. and the ending, too.

What about you?

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.