where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: who scheduled this thang? [>]
:: The writers for the show obviously don't have blogs. [>]
:: It's spelled "petrichor". [>]
:: thoughts on writing, and the fact that I haven't d... [>]
:: Movies that make me cry [>]
:: mash-ups [>]
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, August 13, 2004
good night! o buena noche.

Yesterday this here blog got at least 70 hits. That's more than I've ever gotten in a day on what I presume to be my other, more popular blog. I think I'll just keep posting about the Austin City Limits fest, because obviously, people like it.

Last night I had to go to a meeting for MdC (I only found out about it yesterday afternoon). It was a really long meeting, punctuated by the fact that I only had an apple to eat beforehand. I snacked on cheese and crackers during the meeting, but that only does so much.

Anyway, we are having a volunteer celebration in late September (Grupo Fantasma will be playing it), and during the worship service beforehand, I get to issue a welcome address. Everything in the service will be translated to Spanish, except for the sermon. The executive director told me that I would speak, and then someone would translate for me. I told her, if someone will write down the correct translation of my speech, I could do it (I did take about 8 years of Spanish in school). Now I regret saying that. Speaking in front of lots of people is much easier for me to do when compared with singing, but in Spanish? At least I know it will be short.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.