where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: The writers for the show obviously don't have blogs. [>]
:: It's spelled "petrichor". [>]
:: thoughts on writing, and the fact that I haven't d... [>]
:: Movies that make me cry [>]
:: mash-ups [>]
:: Which Nigerian Spammer Are You? [>]
:: Artists I can't wait to see at the ACL Festival [>]
:: Driving and blogging. I'm bad. [>]
:: the laws have changed [>]
:: you know what sucks? [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, August 12, 2004
who scheduled this thang?

There are more than a couple of times that bands I wanted to catch are playing up against each other. Sheryl Crow vs. Los Lonely Boys, Mindy Smith v. Calexico, Modest Mouse v. Abra Moore, Terri Hendrix v. Neko Case. Argh!

Schedule for ACL Festival

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.