where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: all this rain [>]
:: my friend Alice [>]
:: last night, aka I am who I say I am [>]
:: new photos for my gmail invites [>]
:: gmail invites [>]
:: this week [>]
:: caring for your introvert [>]
:: baby news [>]
:: casting a spell [>]
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
smut smut smut


Which generic smut novel character are you? (With somewhat relevant pictures!)

The Obscenely Wealthy Heiress

Poor dear, all alone in your opulent estate, with no one but a tight-fisted, controlling prude of a relative to keep you company. Perhaps you can entreat some strapping young lad into educating you in the ways of the world.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.