where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: my friend Alice [>]
:: last night, aka I am who I say I am [>]
:: new photos for my gmail invites [>]
:: gmail invites [>]
:: this week [>]
:: caring for your introvert [>]
:: baby news [>]
:: casting a spell [>]
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]
:: mull, mull, mull [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
all this rain

I think all the rainy days are finally catching up with me. Today I feel totally wiped out, physically and emotionally. The only reason I can think of is the rain, so that's what I'm going to blame it on.

And of all the days for it to happen; I've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I hope I'm more up by then.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.