where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: caring for your introvert [>]
:: baby news [>]
:: casting a spell [>]
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]
:: mull, mull, mull [>]
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]
:: my reading of "Buried Alive" [>]
:: What Monty Python chacracter am I? [>]
:: The Bourne Supremacy [>]
:: In Her Shoes [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, June 21, 2004
this week

my evening schedule:

tonight - Administrative committee meeting (I lead it)
Tuesday night - free premiere of BAADASSSSS! at the Dobie.
Wednesday night - Bringing Up Baby at Paramount (The first time I'll get the chance to see it on the big screen!)
Thursday night - board meeting (I have to present recommendations for the fund development comm.)
Friday night - do nothing. at all.

I hope I make it through this week.

At Friday lunch, I met with the fund developer and executive director from the non-profit I work with and we discussed my future role with the organization. Since there is a large chance I will change my membership from my current church, I can no longer represent same church on the board. However, it sounds like they have big plans for me anyway. We are planning on a new web page, and I will be charge of keeping it updated. I guess I'll have to brush up on my html. But I'm so excited that we will finally have a real web page! I've wanted one since I joined the board three years ago.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.