where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: new photos for my gmail invites [>]
:: gmail invites [>]
:: this week [>]
:: caring for your introvert [>]
:: baby news [>]
:: casting a spell [>]
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]
:: mull, mull, mull [>]
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]
:: my reading of "Buried Alive" [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
last night, aka I am who I say I am

Last night Mel and I caught "Baadassss!" through the Austin Film Society at the Dobie. We had to reserve spots and then tell the guy who we were to get in. I told him, "S*******, Elizabeth", and he said, "I know you're not Elizabeth S*******!" I told him that yes, I am, and he replied, "Well, I know an Elizabeth S******* and she looks nothing like you." I just thought this was all too wierd. I mean, I sent him an email reserving my spot and he didn't question my identity! How many of us are there in Austin? I can't imagine my last name is so popular.

See here for my review of the film.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.