where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: mull, mull, mull [>]
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]
:: my reading of "Buried Alive" [>]
:: What Monty Python chacracter am I? [>]
:: The Bourne Supremacy [>]
:: In Her Shoes [>]
:: I wanna go home with the armadillo [>]
:: urgh and urgh [>]
:: Luckett Hall [>]
:: brain color [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, June 17, 2004
I got these for a gmail invite

Click on them for better resolution.




Both pics of Cuyagua beach in Venezuela, taken by my new pal there. Beeyooteeful.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.