where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: last night, aka I am who I say I am [>]
:: new photos for my gmail invites [>]
:: gmail invites [>]
:: this week [>]
:: caring for your introvert [>]
:: baby news [>]
:: casting a spell [>]
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]
:: mull, mull, mull [>]
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, June 28, 2004
my friend Alice


(the one on the right is Alice)

Alice came into town last week (my really busy week). I had forgotten, until I got an email from her on Thursday. Then I forgot to call her Friday - I was at the ATM after work, getting cash for dinner before "Farenheit 9/11" when my phone rang. I thought it was Mel, and answered as such. But it was Alice! Luckily it worked out that we were able to go to dinner together. She didn't know about Kristina's pregnancy or marriage, so I surprised her with that news. It was good to see her.


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.