where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I got these for a gmail invite [>]
:: mull, mull, mull [>]
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]
:: my reading of "Buried Alive" [>]
:: What Monty Python chacracter am I? [>]
:: The Bourne Supremacy [>]
:: In Her Shoes [>]
:: I wanna go home with the armadillo [>]
:: urgh and urgh [>]
:: Luckett Hall [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, June 17, 2004
casting a spell

Okay, I wanted a pithy title for this entry, but cheesy was all I could come up with. Go to Tod's blog right now and vote for who you would rather see in a romantic comedy about a mother of a 13 year old with a gypsy background (based in New Orleans, no less!). My choices from his list were:

Julia Ormond, because she's the right age, dark-featured, gorgeous, and can act (see Smilla's Sense of Snow)

Sophie Marceau - same.

Marisa Tomei - same, and she is so quirky! See Happy Accidents and Only You.

Tilda Swinton - probably couldn't pull the whole gypsy thing off, but she's great.

Sela Ward - I used to be addicted to "Sisters", so I gotta pull for her. She deserves a big role.

Diane Lane - age-wise is good, she's pretty, and I think she can do comedy. Actually, I don't think I've seen her in any film. I was going with the fact that she was Oscar-nominated (which really doesn't mean much nowadays).


| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.