where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: thuh g-mail thang [>]
:: my reading of "Buried Alive" [>]
:: What Monty Python chacracter am I? [>]
:: The Bourne Supremacy [>]
:: In Her Shoes [>]
:: I wanna go home with the armadillo [>]
:: urgh and urgh [>]
:: Luckett Hall [>]
:: brain color [>]
:: my portrait [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, June 17, 2004
mull, mull, mull

I like the word "mull". Anyway, I am currently mulling over the idea of staying at a hostel my last night in New Mexico. Since Kristina lives about an hour away from Albuquerque, I think I wouldn't be able to sleep much if I stayed with her. My flight leaves at 8-something in the morning, and I'll have to drop off my rental car. I would have to leave the house at 6am, meaning getting up at 5am (which I haven't done in a really long time). If I stay at the hostel, I could leave at 6:45 to drop off the car. I think.

I would also like to stay at a hostel just for the experience. And the area that the hostel is in is gorgeous.

So I think I'm going to try it. I'll miss the continental breakfast that a hotel would provide, but I prefer saving money.

I'll talk to Kristina before I reserve a spot, but I think it'll work.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.