where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: My life is rated PG-13.What is your life rated? I ... [>]
:: Yes, I was surprised too Mandy Moore and Macaulay ... [>]
:: Crown Heights, Ann Richards and a VERY strange mov... [>]
:: The Good, the Bad, and the HorribleThis weekend I ... [>]
:: Whatchu talkin' 'bout? Last night I made cookies, ... [>]
:: Spalding Gray, 62, Actor and Monologuist, Is Confi... [>]
:: Cookie Pressure Both Bubby and Radmila have cooki... [>]
:: One of my favorite songs Closer to Fine by the Ind... [>]
:: Almost time Well, SxSW starts next Friday. My vol... [>]
:: I repeat. . . You're Turkey! You have a good... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, March 22, 2004

Ha.

If you only knew the power of the dark side.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.
"You do not know the power of the Dark Side."
There are two possibilities: you are a Star Wars geek, or you are unreasoningly scary.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.