where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Spalding Gray, 62, Actor and Monologuist, Is Confi... [>]
:: Cookie Pressure Both Bubby and Radmila have cooki... [>]
:: One of my favorite songs Closer to Fine by the Ind... [>]
:: Almost time Well, SxSW starts next Friday. My vol... [>]
:: I repeat. . . You're Turkey! You have a good... [>]
:: Huh? You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... [>]
:: I am 74% (Dixie). Apparently that's a "pretty str... [>]
:: Thoughts on Sunday evening on Congress So I had m... [>]
:: SXSW /film/festival I don't know what the schedule... [>]
:: Yay!!!I promise I answered honestly! Which Silver... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Whatchu talkin' 'bout?


Last night I made cookies, due to cookie pressure, and talked to K for about 2 and a half hours. Yes, that is pretty ridiculous. What can we talk about for so long?

Well, here were our topics:

1) her conversation with the principal that afternoon about the school choir program.
2) her maternity leave
3) planned names for baby - if it's a girl, Elizabeth Marie. That got me a little choked up. Well, that and the fact I was eating dinner.
4) family names or other suggested names that she will not name her child.
5) Starsky and Hutch, Hidalgo, and Johnny English
6) and then she spent an hour telling me the back stories of characters from One Life to Live (which I have recently gotten into), General Hospital (which I used to watch before Guza RUINED it. I miss my Skye!), and All My Children (which she watches and I don't). She knows more about ABC soaps than any other source I know of. She told me that (when her grandmother was alive) if you sat her grandmother, her mom and her down, they could tell you the story of All My Children from its modest beginnings on radio. I don't doubt it.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.