where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Cookie Pressure Both Bubby and Radmila have cooki... [>]
:: One of my favorite songs Closer to Fine by the Ind... [>]
:: Almost time Well, SxSW starts next Friday. My vol... [>]
:: I repeat. . . You're Turkey! You have a good... [>]
:: Huh? You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... [>]
:: I am 74% (Dixie). Apparently that's a "pretty str... [>]
:: Thoughts on Sunday evening on Congress So I had m... [>]
:: SXSW /film/festival I don't know what the schedule... [>]
:: Yay!!!I promise I answered honestly! Which Silver... [>]
:: Dexter This weekend when I went to church with Bri... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, March 08, 2004

Spalding Gray, 62, Actor and Monologuist, Is Confirmed Dead

Well, we pretty much expected it, but it's still sad news. I remember him mostly from Beaches, which is a somewhat corny movie. I associate it with my dead step-grandmother. We saw it during an elementary school spring break, or maybe it was during the summer. Either way, L wasn't with us for some reason. We were pretty much the only ones in the theatre, bawling our eyes out at the cheesy ending.

Spalding Gray, may God grant you peace of heart and mind, wherever you may be.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.