where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: One of my favorite songs Closer to Fine by the Ind... [>]
:: Almost time Well, SxSW starts next Friday. My vol... [>]
:: I repeat. . . You're Turkey! You have a good... [>]
:: Huh? You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... [>]
:: I am 74% (Dixie). Apparently that's a "pretty str... [>]
:: Thoughts on Sunday evening on Congress So I had m... [>]
:: SXSW /film/festival I don't know what the schedule... [>]
:: Yay!!!I promise I answered honestly! Which Silver... [>]
:: Dexter This weekend when I went to church with Bri... [>]
:: Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Las... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Monday, March 08, 2004

Cookie Pressure



Both Bubby and Radmila have cookie recipes and pictures on their websites from this weekend. I think I'm going to have to make cookies tonight.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.