where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Huh? You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... [>]
:: I am 74% (Dixie). Apparently that's a "pretty str... [>]
:: Thoughts on Sunday evening on Congress So I had m... [>]
:: SXSW /film/festival I don't know what the schedule... [>]
:: Yay!!!I promise I answered honestly! Which Silver... [>]
:: Dexter This weekend when I went to church with Bri... [>]
:: Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Las... [>]
:: She's now a Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady. *sigh* [>]
:: According to The Ethical Philosophy Selector, thes... [>]
:: I am going to be volunteering at SxSW. I didn't g... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, February 27, 2004

I repeat. . .




You're Turkey!

You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and
bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends.  You
have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though
sometimes you just hate them instead.  Surprisingly fickle, you keep a
good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think
you're fanatical anyway.  You're Istanbul, you're Constantinople.

Take
the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.