where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: Thoughts on Sunday evening on Congress So I had m... [>]
:: SXSW /film/festival I don't know what the schedule... [>]
:: Yay!!!I promise I answered honestly! Which Silver... [>]
:: Dexter This weekend when I went to church with Bri... [>]
:: Some people have a lot of time on their hands. Las... [>]
:: She's now a Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady. *sigh* [>]
:: According to The Ethical Philosophy Selector, thes... [>]
:: I am going to be volunteering at SxSW. I didn't g... [>]
:: What Classic Movie Are You? [>]
:: Last night at the gym Rose recognized me in the ch... [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am 74% (Dixie). Apparently that's a "pretty strong Southern score!" Take the Yankee or Dixie quiz. It's awesome. I think if you heard me speak, though, you wouldn't necessarily associate me with the South. My time in Minnesota tainted me. Ha!

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.