where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: You don't have The Others. [>]
:: crappy fortunes on my writer's desk [>]
:: My contribution to Wiki [>]
:: Friday night [>]
:: I thought this was a joke [>]
:: I ain't been nowhere [>]
:: as far as 'The Amazing Race' goes [>]
:: Manic, manic Monday [>]
:: can you dig it? [>]
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, March 18, 2005
dilemma. . .

Okay, my dilemma:

a) the Greencards tonight at Threadgills by myself

or

b) watch "Jesus Christ Superstar" at a friend's house.

Leah has already taken the future "local" Greencards concerts days off, so I know I'll be able to see them again sometime soon.

And if I go to my friends house, I don't have to take the Dillo, worry about parking, or walk downtown at night by myself.

I guess I'm leaning more towards the movie. If you hadn't figured that out.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.