where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: crappy fortunes on my writer's desk [>]
:: My contribution to Wiki [>]
:: Friday night [>]
:: I thought this was a joke [>]
:: I ain't been nowhere [>]
:: as far as 'The Amazing Race' goes [>]
:: Manic, manic Monday [>]
:: can you dig it? [>]
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]
:: the Office, American-style [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, March 18, 2005
You don't have The Others.

This is a really funny take-off on "Who's on First?", except with movies.

McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Who's on First?

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.