where or when

"It seems we stood and talked like this before
We looked at each other in the same way then
But I can't remember where or when. . ."



previous posts
:: I love this, and I didn't write it. [>]
:: the Office, American-style [>]
:: what the?? [>]
:: psychadelic potatoes [>]
:: Happy Women's History Month [>]
:: thoughts on audioblogging and Costa Rica [>]
:: if only IMDB gave out awards [>]
:: This article should be called "Why E-harmony sucks!" [>]
:: but it took them six hours. . . [>]
:: [>]

:: Current Posts [>]

links
:: all about E [>]








Get Firefox!
Friday, March 04, 2005
can you dig it?

I swear there is a lady doing drug testing in the bathroom. I walked out of the stall to wash my hands, and there was this woman in scrubs with "specimens" on the sink counter. If she wasn't doing drug-testing, I don't know what she was doing. She had two "specimens" and two test tubes and she was mixing stuff up. I hardly find the bathroom to be the most sterile environment for that, but I guess you just have to make do.

| | link


Creative Commons License
All original work on this site, unless stated otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.